Friends of School Food Matters
Your donation keeps us campaigning for freshly prepared school food made from sustainable ingredients. It also supports our food education projects, such as Cooking Ideas and Kitchen Garden Ideas, allowing children to get practical experience of cooking and growing.
All donations, however small, can make a real difference to a child’s food experience at school:
- £25 covers an hour of our time campaigning for better school meals and cooking and growing opportunities at school
- £50 lets us visit and write about a school’s “growing idea” to celebrate their work and inspire others
- £100 pays our expenses to organise a chef to visit a school and cook with 15 children
- £250 gets children out of the classroom for a day of hands on food experience
Thank you for caring about:
- the kind of meal a child eats at school every day
- serving school food that is planet-friendly
- helping children develop healthier eating habits and
- giving all children the chance to grow food and learn to cook at school
Your support is greatly appreciated.